When You Love Someone
By : Endah N
Resha
I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here
with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever but you’re still
in my dream
And I can’t stand to wait ‘till night is coming to
my life
But I still have a time to break a silence
*Chorus :
When you love someone just be brave to say
That you want him to be with you
When you hold your love don’t ever let him go
Or you will lose your chance to make your dream come
true
I used to hide and watch you from a distance
And I knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer
At least to say hello
And I can’t stand to wait ‘till night is coming to
my life
*Back to chorus
I never thought that Im so strong
I stuck on you and wait so long
But when love comes it can’t be wrong
Don’t ever give up, just try and try to get what you
want
Cause love will find the way
*Back to chorus
Narrative
Orientation :
At big city there was popular school
with glamour students. That’s school the smart student get a schoolarship, so
she could study in there. She was Luna. Once day there was held the tournament
basket ball. Luna’s eyes stared to someone who was basket ball direcly. Since
this moment she began admire him and than she looked for about him. Secretly
Luna followed at his activities.
Complication :
When Luna walked in front of basket
balls room, she saw its group were having a chat. Suddently Luna stopped her
food near basket balls room, Luna that listened their chat. Since that’s she
knew that someone who made her fallen in love was the captain of basket ball.
In her deepest heart she wished had recognized him, and was being closer with
him.
Several month later. Luna’s feel for
captain basket ball became stronger to covered up feel. When Luna walke, she
saw captain sat with beautiful girl in the garden school, visible very devoted.
Suddently her heart beat so fast, her heart felt chipped until down the tears.
She dont knew what happened with her feel. Certainly she felt bruise.
Resolution :
Luna releazed that bury the love, in
the end painful. If we love someone be going to give expression, so that not
regreat when he was has another girl.
Message :
If we love someone just be brave to
say.
Komentar
Posting Komentar